Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Response to Sean

Could John turn this deal down and stay in business? If yes, how so?

I agree with Sean. John should sell the names of his employees to the car company. I do not think that John Smith could remain in business, as well as turn down the deal. Although it may not seem like "the right thing to do," it will help his business in the long run. Sean continues to discuss how according to the AMA Statement of Ethics John would not be breaking any rules. John is not harming, or fostering the trust in the marketing system. Selling these names will help his employees, himself and his family. I believe that if I was faced with a choice like this I would do what Sean suggested, and sell the names and numbers to the phone company. I believe it is the smartest most proficient choice to make within the circumstance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment