Thursday, April 11, 2013

Response to Allison Ray

Do you buy Fiji water or Smart water over a brand like "Cumberland Farms Natural Spring Water?" Even though it is more expensive, why would you buy it?

When I go to cumberland farms or other stores to buy bottled water I usually find myself getting the more expensive one. Truthfully, I am unsure as to why I do this. I think most of the time I am in a hurry or barely thinking about which water I am grabbing for. I believe that automatically I go to grab the brightest colored bottle. My roommates buy the most expensive bottles of water claiming it "taste" better then other water. In the end water is water but still we believe this extremely expensive water should magically taste better. 

1 comment:

  1. Advertisements are designed to convince you to buy a particular good or service. Catch phrases and slogans are just one tool that is used to change your buying behavior. Throughout my career as a consumer I’m have no doubt that an advertisement or a marketing campaign has changed my buying behavior in favor of a product. Even though my consumer tastes are well established, I’m sure there will be an ad in the future that will convince me to change those tastes.

    ReplyDelete