Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Response to Allison Ray

Do you buy things specifically because you have a coupon for it? Do you go out to eat at a restaurant because you have a coupon for it?


I am not normally a person who has a lot of coupons. My parents have both never been people who use a lot of coupons. I think it is because we are usually on the go so we don't have time to find them. My mom will use them sometimes if she finds them in her purse but I don't think she goes to a place purposely because of a coupon. Whenever we use them it is usually for clothing stores. Sometimes places such as Victoria's Secret give incentives when shopping. I find myself and my family using these a lot. For example you can get 10 dollars off if you spend 100 dollars or more during certain times. If we spend 80 we will go out of the way to reach the hundred to get the 10 dollars off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment